Your Gift Could Unlock the Cure!
The Legacy Club recognizes those who have made Planned Gifts to Cure JM.
To join the Legcay Club, please notify Cure JM of your intent to make a Planned Gift at or by calling (202) 596-6267.
Members of the Cure JM Legacy Club receive:
- A keepsake Legacy Club Award
- A second keepsake Legacy Club Award, sent to the family of the child you are honoring
- A Thank You Card from a child battling Juvenile Myositis
- A Cure JM goodie bag for you and the family of the child you are honoring, including Cure JM hats, t-shirts and wristbands
- Recognition in the Annual Conference program and at the awards dinner
- Recognition in the Cure JM newsletter and on the Cure JM website
Each of these perks are optional. Cure JM will respect the wishes of anyone who wishes to remain anonymous.
Cure JM sincerely thanks all of those who are making a difference in the fight against Juvenile Myositis through a planned gift. Click to meet the members of the Legacy Club here.
If you wish to be recognized on this page, please contact us at 760-487-1079 or .
*The material presented herein is not offered as legal or tax advice. The information is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. You are urged to seek the advice of your tax advisor, attorney, and/or financial planner to make certain a contemplated gift fits well into your overall circumstances and planning. Cure JM and its representatives are not engaged in legal or tax advisory service.
Cure JM Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3).